If there is a toxic spill or exposure:
- Proceed immediately to an area where you are no longer exposed.
- Call 911 or the local emergency number.
- Provide the dispatcher with the following information:
- Type of Emergency
- Company Name
- Physical Building Address [not building name]
- Floor and Suite Number
- Telephone Number
- Listen to the dispatcher for any additional instructions before hanging up.
- Call the Management Office.
- Remain calm.
Take appropriate action to contain the hazard; close doors behind you, and always follow all safety procedures when working with toxic materials.