When the United States Hurricane Center Issues a Hurricane Warning, the building will close well in advance of the condition becoming dangerous. Robinson Park will request all tenants to secure their offices and leave the premises.
When a hurricane warning has been issued, it is of the utmost importance that all precautionary measures and actions are taken immediately for the protection of life and property.
- Keep abreast of weather conditions via radio or television.
- Remove all papers, pictures, plaques, hanging objects, desktop items, and other loose objects from perimeter offices and store in interior rooms.
- Close all doors of perimeter offices. If time permits, close all drapes and blinds.
- LEAVE ALL INTERIOR DOORS OPEN in order to prevent atmospheric pressure problems.
- Move all expensive equipment and important documents to interior rooms.
- Notify the alarm company (if your company has one) of the probability of a power outage during the storm.
- Report all flooding, leaks, fires and structural damage to the Management Office as soon as possible.